Want to stand out from the rest of your co-workers? Here are five simple tips:
- Volunteer to take on a project that matters to your company—but is in need of leadership.
- Do more than is asked of you.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude. If you don't know how to do something, be willing to learn.
- Follow through on your promises.
- Communicate results. While others struggle to increase their budgets, you'll find funding more readily available when you can show the results of your previous efforts.