In John Zogby's fascinating book, The Way We'll Be, he offers insights into how 18- to 29-year-olds think:
- They care about more than just themselves—contrary to how they've been depicted
- They celebrate diversity—and expect marketers to realize that
- They think and buy globally, and travel extensively
- Just about everything in their lives is public, and they're far more comfortable with this lack of privacy than their parents
- Their space is the Internet—and they're easily accessible through social media
Source: The Way We'll Be, John Zogby. Buy it here.