In John Zogby's fascinating book,
The Way We'll Be
, he offers insights into how 18- to 29-year-olds think:
- They care about more than just themselves—contrary to how they've been depicted
- They celebrate diversity—and expect marketers to realize that
- They think and buy globally, and travel extensively
- Just about everything in their lives is public, and they're far more comfortable with this lack of privacy than their parents
- Their space is the Internet—and they're easily accessible through social media
Whatever your business, you'll likely need to be talking with (not to) this demographic. Zogby helps start the interesting and relevant conversation about how best to engage them.
Source: The Way We'll Be, John Zogby. Buy it here.