Considering its cost, its effectiveness and the range of options, outdoor advertising can be an ideal supporting media for your ad campaign. Outdoor advertising can include:
- Junior Posters—These are displays positioned close to street level and targeting pedestrian traffic on secondary arterials in urban areas.
- Poster—Posters are good for new product campaigns, promotions, seasonal and special events.
- Bulletins—The largest standard-sized form of out-of-home advertising, these are found on expressways and primary arteries and offer the benefit of heavy traffic.
- Buses—These gain high exposure with pedestrians and vehicles, and carry your message to where the people are.
- Transit Shelters—These are along busy bus routes, are backlit for night viewing, and are sometimes available where larger media are not permitted.
- Bus Benches—These reach mobile customers and are located at eye-level within bus stops in high traffic area.
- Digital Displays—These are the future of out-of-home advertising. Using an LED technology, these rotate messages every 10-12 seconds, don't involve production fees, and can be put up within hours. Messages can be changed easily, so these can accommodate time-sensitive material well.
With more people spending time on the go, outdoor advertising can be an effective way to build brand awareness.