Email is sometimes a first impression—and sometimes the only communication we have with a person. Which means our company and our own reputation are completely in the hands of a few lines of type.
Here are seven email habits you’ll want to break—from Lisa Evan’s Fast Company article:
1. Over-copying people on emails
2. Vague subject lines
3. Subject lines that don’t match the message
4. Sending one-liner responses
5. Immediately replying to an email but without purpose
6. Overusing the high priority button
7. Not including a signature
Read the whole article here.